One of the best ways to learn about vision correction is to talk to, and listen to, those who have already had similar care. We invite you to browse here a very broad selection of letters from our patients. At last count we have posted over 250 profiles, which we add to and update regularly.
Our profiles include comments from these individuals, and:
- Pre-operative refraction (glasses prescription);
- Unaided vision before and after treatment;
- Age, occupation, and photo;
- Dates of surgery, most recent follow-up, and enhancement (if any);
- Certain special case concerns; and
- Some of Dr. Wallace’s comments.
We invite you to browse by the various 'sort' criteria shown below. To review all patient profiles in random sequence, simply select one of the featured patients above, then the "Next" or "Previous" tabs on the individual profile pages.
These are real people, and their letters speak for themselves. To respect and protect the privacy of these patients, we have identified them only by first name in the letters published here.