MET THE SURGEON AT THE CONSULTATION
Bucket List item complete! LASIK completed December 2016 and I can see!
As any kind of surgery is a major decision, I went to multiple consultations, checked Yelp Reviews, asked around, researched various technologies, and did my due diligence.
At some point I got tired of all the consultations, and pulled the trigger on LA Sight for the following reasons:
1. Email confirmations. Yes, this is actually #1 on my list because you will notice that other companies do not send you email confirmations. This differentiated LA Sight from others on a first-impression basis.
2. Quick and easy consultation times. Did not have to wait 2 weeks to get in for consultation.
3. Easy location and near my work for follow up appointments.
4. Price was fair. Not the cheapest of all my consultations, but fair and low. Price was all-in, no hidden costs. Thank you.
5. On time, short wait times. This is important as I am a very busy diva, and they respected my time. This is priceless.
6. Staff was friendly and had personality. They actually smiled and were not monotonous.
7. Staff knows how to email, text, and use the phone. Believe it or not, this is not the case for most human beings.
8. I met the surgeon at the consultation. This does not happen at all consults.
9. The place was clean and spacious. No cobwebs I could see.
10. It had good Yelp reviews. Yelp is like TMZ. It’s always accurate.
Then I did the surgery and that was nuts. Valium, hair net, disposable booties. It was way legit.
Finally, I had a follow up appointment and I could see clearly the next morning. I drove about 100 miles the day after surgery and I didn’t crash into anyone. That is a good metric.
The only downside is that parking is not convenient. There is a parking lot downstairs, but you have to go to Coffee Bean and get validation by purchasing a drink. I suppose this is a downside for most places in LA and you just have to deal with it. It’s a small price to pay for 20/15 vision.
Oh and I got a DVD of my surgery afterward! That was a good surprise. It is like a great date-night silent movie. It’s about 10 minutes long and pretty disturbing, so I don’t suggest watching it unless you’re nuts like me.
Thanks, LA Sight! I had a good time and have referred two people
TT T. (Tianne)