WOW! I cannot say enough amazing things about DR. DAVID WALLACE and his fantastic team at LA SIGHT. I would recommend them to every person on the street I see wearing glasses if I didn’t think it would get me in trouble for harassment. Here is what you need to know:
Me – Phil Barbb:
• 28-Year-Old TV Producer & Private Event DJ
• Wore glasses since age 5, contacts since age 13.
• Contacts with a “-6.5” a.k.a. Super Blind, can’t see a thing.
• My surgery date was October 23rd, 2014 & I know have 20/15 vision.
LA Sight & Surgery Information
• Dr. Wallace and his team were EASY to work with, SUPER NICE, and extremely PROFESSIONAL.
• My surgery was at 4:30pm Thursday, I went to work on Friday, DJ’ed Friday Night, DJ’ed two events on Saturday, and then went to a Luke Bryan concert on Sunday. NEVER HAD ANY ISSUES.
• NO PAIN or DISCOMFORT. I assume if you are reading this that you have had the eye exam where they blow air in your eye…that puff of air is 1000x WORST than anything I experienced with LASIK.
• You have to take a lot of drops after the surgery, which is not that big of a deal. It’s a lot less inconvenient than glasses and contacts.
• Honestly, the only negative thing I can say is that Parking can be annoying…but that’s Los Angeles.
Dr. Wallace & LA Sight is amazing. I only wish I would have done the surgery sooner!!!! Also, when you call to setup you appt. tell SEPI I said hello! Also…I realized I really like VALIUM. Haha.